Immersive Virtual Reality Content
Virtual Reality education through immersive 360 2D and 360 3D content takes you to places all around the world. Visit hard to reach locations anywhere in the World in an instant. Walk through ancient monuments. Travel to remote areas and see endangered rainforests, Antarctic landscapes or even travel in space.
Engaging Virtual Reality Education Experiences
Virtual Education which engages the viewer and educates them in new ways. Interactivity in a 360 / 3D virtual World. Viewers interact with dynamic virtual reality content which displays dynamic information based on where the viewer looks or clicks in a 360 degree spherical virtual space. Viewers are engaged by the appearance of elements which can appear or disappear. Informational banners can appear or a video or audio file can played.
Multi-Plot Story Virtual Reality Immersion
360 / 3D immersive educational stories which change depending on what the viewer looks at while the story is being played. Engaging virtual reality content and virtual reality education interacts with the viewer by creating “hotspots” of interactivity. Immersive virtual reality storytelling in virtual reality creates a movie-like experience where the viewer changes the outcome of the story.
Tactile Virtual Reality Education Instruction
With the explosion of tactile virtual realty gloves and interactive 360 / 3D computer generated animations, real-time virtual lessons can be created in the trade and technical fields. Complex tasks can be remotely taught as students are able to virtually manipulate machine repairs or surgical procedures. Teachers can view a student’s actions in real-time creating valuable feedback before only available through practical labs.
Virtual Reality Education Learning Games
360 / 3D Virtual Reality mobile and desktop games which can teach students anything from basic math or spelling to complex cognitive reasoning. Immerse virtual reality games interact with viewers in real-time and can provide feedback about eye-movement, facial expressions, read heart-rates and much more. Real-time feedback to an A.I learning algorithm which changes the parameters of it’s lessons based on user feedback.
Virtual reality education Remote Learning and Interactivity
Virtual worlds of learning where students can talk and listen to other students, teachers or peers. Watch virtual seminars in real-time from any location in the World as both students and speakers interact in a virtual 360 space. Remote learning is the future and students can attend seminars and speaking engagements without ever having to leave their home-towns.
- Power of Inclusion – World Refugee WeekPower of Inclusion – World Refugee Week World Refugee Day is an international day created by the United Nations to honour refugees around the globe and marks the end of World Refugee Week. Every year, on the 20th of June, World Refugee Day celebrates the bravery and courage of people who have been forced to flee their home country to escape conflict or persecution. Some of the main aims of World Refugee Day are to build empathy and understanding for their plight and to recognise their resilience in rebuilding their lives and this year focuses on the Power of Inclusion. Why is World Refugee Day important? “World Refugee Day shines a light on the rights, needs and dreams of refugees,” whilst also trying to find ways to provide useful resources so refugees can thrive in everyday life. While it is important to protect and improve the lives of refugees every single day, international days like World Refugee Day help to focus global attention on the plight of those fleeing conflict or persecution. Content to Support World Refugee Week When it comes to teaching about World Refugee Day, or Refugees as a topic, there is an emotional and moral responsibility to make sure that individuals learn about truthful experiences to help them understand the complexities and sensitivities around this topic. In addition to this, students should be able to build on life skills such as empathy and have an awareness that the world is diverse and understand that every individual will not share the same life experiences, or the same opportunities. At ClassVR, within our community library of content, students can experience what the daily life of a refugee can be like in Ali’s Video. Additionally, students can learn about the importance… Read more »
- 5 Tools to Create Your Own VR Content for Endless Virtual Reality Learning5 Tools to Create Your Own VR Content for Endless Virtual Reality Learning ClassVR provides access to 1000s of engaging virtual and augmented reality resources, but the possibilities don’t stop there… you can upload your own VR content in seconds! From sharing your 360 photos and videos with the class, to handling 3D models created by one of your students, or even walking through an exciting new virtual world, you can support virtual reality learning using ClassVR! A Central Hub for All VR Content – The ClassVR Portal We understand that creativity is at the heart of teaching, and that’s why we’ve made it so easy to search, create, upload and explore VR content in the ClassVR Portal. Easily upload you own content in the ‘My Cloud’ section or through one of our partners, drag and drop it into a playlist, and jump straight in. 5 Ultimate Tools for Creating Your Own VR Content ClassVR opens up a world of creative virtual reality learning possibilities with so many different tools available to help you create your own VR content. Microsoft Paint 3D With Microsoft Paint 3D, anyone can become a 3D designer. Draw a shape, pick a colour, and you’re good to go! Flexibility is everything in education, and Paint 3D is no different. Want to create a simple model of a pyramid with your younger students? No problem! Need your chemistry class to build a model of a complex molecule? Done! Once the creation is finished, click ‘Save As 3D Model’ in the ‘File’ menu. This’ll give you a .GLB file to upload to ClassVR, and your students can then hold and admire their handiwork using our ARCubes. Or access Microsoft’s huge library of 3D resources as AR models using this simple video: SketchUp Let your imagination run free and create just about anything with SketchUp! Build detailed models of buildings, objects and even… Read more »
- What Just Happened? The Drastic Change in EducationWhat Just Happened? The Drastic Change in Education Last week, Satya Nadella made a virtual keynote for the Microsoft Build Conference. My personal observation from the keynote was “Digital transformation that was projected to happen over the next 10 years is happening today”. If this is happening worldwide for all sectors and organisations, what does this mean for change in education? The seismic shift that has happened had a major impact on education. Educators around the world had to shift and shift fast. And they did. Traditionally change in education has been an understandably slow, planned, nurtured, process. With school leaders planning for years to move thinking and understanding. All that went out the window in 2020. Teachers upskilled in days. They shifted their thinking and teaching activity extremely quickly. They then learned and applied pedagogical practice to these new skills. Shared massively online with peers around the world. All to support the students they care for This was amazing to see and feel. Now, we are in a different stage. Now we are, mainly, back in school. Faces masked up and areas taped off – so not quite as before. So, what does the latest change in education mean as we move forward? Do we just go back to the previous version of learning? What did that mean for you, in your context? What does this mean for your pupils? So many questions that need to be unpicked and they will be over time. What are the skills you… Read more »
- Oceans Day 2021 – Dive Into The Deep Blue With ClassVROceans Day 2021 – Dive Into The Deep Blue With ClassVR Today for Oceans Day 2021, also known as World Oceans Day, we’re celebrating the importance of education in teaching students about how our oceans work, and understanding the different threats they’re facing! What is Oceans Day 2021? World Oceans Day was created by the United Nations almost 30 years ago and is celebrated worldwide on the 8th June to “shed light on the wonder of the ocean and how it is our life source, supporting humanity and every other organism on Earth.” It’s an opportunity for everyone to come together and raise awareness of the role the oceans play in our everyday life, and learn about what we need to do to protect, restore and manage our seas. ClassVR Content – Explore the Oceans! In our ClassVR library, we have many resources that let your students experience the depths of the ocean, and help you teach them about this important day. Dive into our content libraries, where you can find a range of immersive resources, including 360 images, 360 videos, 3D models and explorable scenes including a thrilling shark experience (a favourite for many schools!), a tour of the Great Barrier Reef, 3D models of the many sea creatures of the oceans and even images of the Caribbean. Rivers & Oceans Zone in Avanti’s World Another fantastic resource is the Maps of the Oceans scene in Engaging Earth Land. Providing a personal tour of our planet’s oceans, here you… Read more »
- Avantis Systems Names Ian Stuart as New Head of EducationAvantis Systems Names Ian Stuart as New Head of Education Stuart Brings Wealth of Knowledge from Microsoft & Experience as a Secondary School Deputy Headteacher. Avantis Systems, creators of ClassVR, today announces the appointed of Ian Stuart as Head of Education. Stuart brings over 25 years of experience in teaching and learning and in the educational technology industry. He will be leading the education team to successfully deliver educational services and support and contributing to the development of Avantis’ growing library of content and services. “I have always wanted to make a difference for all learners. With Avantis Systems that will be accelerated. Amazing and exciting to join a passionate and creative team.” says Stuart. Stuart, joining from the Microsoft Education Team, previously worked as a secondary school Deputy headteacher, redeveloped Scotland’s National Learning Platform, GLOW, helped with the development of the National Digital Learning and Teaching Policy for Scotland and recently supported over 17,000 teachers to use Microsoft Team for Learning and Teaching, throughout the pandemic. With a passion to make a difference for all teachers and leadership in education, Stuart will bring a significance educational impact to the Avantis team. He will focus on the delivery of Avantis’ award-winning solution, ClassVR and one of the most innovative software offerings to be introduced to the classroom, Avanti’s World. As the Head of Education, Stuart will drive the education team to support Avantis’ user schools, partners and wider network of authorities, districts, and ministries. With a focus on maximising the… Read more »
360 / 3D Virtual Reality Content Creaton
Creating compelling educational content such as immersive travel videos and interactive virtual tours.
Augmented Reality Educational Content
360 / 3D Real-Time animated interactive virtual reality computer simulations and augmented reality holographic video and audio experiences.
Virtual Reality Mobile and Desktop Software
The development of state-of-the-art virtual reality experiences in mobile application and desktop application development. The merging of art and science.