Immersive Virtual Reality Content
Virtual Reality education through immersive 360 2D and 360 3D content takes you to places all around the world. Visit hard to reach locations anywhere in the World in an instant. Walk through ancient monuments. Travel to remote areas and see endangered rainforests, Antarctic landscapes or even travel in space.
Engaging Virtual Reality Education Experiences
Virtual Education which engages the viewer and educates them in new ways. Interactivity in a 360 / 3D virtual World. Viewers interact with dynamic virtual reality content which displays dynamic information based on where the viewer looks or clicks in a 360 degree spherical virtual space. Viewers are engaged by the appearance of elements which can appear or disappear. Informational banners can appear or a video or audio file can played.
Multi-Plot Story Virtual Reality Immersion
360 / 3D immersive educational stories which change depending on what the viewer looks at while the story is being played. Engaging virtual reality content and virtual reality education interacts with the viewer by creating “hotspots” of interactivity. Immersive virtual reality storytelling in virtual reality creates a movie-like experience where the viewer changes the outcome of the story.
Tactile Virtual Reality Education Instruction
With the explosion of tactile virtual realty gloves and interactive 360 / 3D computer generated animations, real-time virtual lessons can be created in the trade and technical fields. Complex tasks can be remotely taught as students are able to virtually manipulate machine repairs or surgical procedures. Teachers can view a student’s actions in real-time creating valuable feedback before only available through practical labs.
Virtual Reality Education Learning Games
360 / 3D Virtual Reality mobile and desktop games which can teach students anything from basic math or spelling to complex cognitive reasoning. Immerse virtual reality games interact with viewers in real-time and can provide feedback about eye-movement, facial expressions, read heart-rates and much more. Real-time feedback to an A.I learning algorithm which changes the parameters of it’s lessons based on user feedback.
Virtual reality education Remote Learning and Interactivity
Virtual worlds of learning where students can talk and listen to other students, teachers or peers. Watch virtual seminars in real-time from any location in the World as both students and speakers interact in a virtual 360 space. Remote learning is the future and students can attend seminars and speaking engagements without ever having to leave their home-towns.
- Historical & Famous Women in Medicine – New Avanti’s World ContentHistorical & Famous Women in Medicine - New Avanti's World Content Hear Ye, Hear Ye! This week, we are thrilled to announce that we are releasing new content to Avanti’s World that is accessible directly from the ClassVR Portal. This new content will help you learn about two famous women in medicine from the nineteenth century! They are experts in the field of medicine and are studied and recognised globally for their work ethic, resilience and passion – can you guess who they are? Available to all ClassVR users from now until 30th June 2021, Avanti’s World, the world’s first educational virtual reality theme park, provides explorable historic scenes for students to explore in its own dedicated land, Trip Through Time Land. Two of the Most Famous Women in Medicine We are excited to be adding two new categories into the Age of Revolution zone in Trip Through Time Land. These include: Florence Nightingale Mary Seacole Each of these new scenes can be browsed directly and added to your playlists as usual from the ClassVR portal. Don’t forget: You can preview any videos before downloading them by leaving your headsets locked and launching the clips directly. These new videos are ideal for anyone looking to explore famous women in medicine or how medicine and healthcare developed overtime. The content will provide key details about their character, the hardships famous women in medicine faced, and their incredible dedication to help others. Furthermore, these two new categories will allow you to understand how women in the past contributed significantly to history and why they should be celebrated today. Supporting Exploration -… Read more »
- How to Use ClassVR to Teach HumanitiesHow to Use ClassVR to Teach Humanities Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to teach humanities using state-of-the-art technology? Imagine being able to put yourself in a particular moment in time, stand inside a tornado, explore Edinburgh Castle or visit Stonehenge without having to leave the classroom. All of this, and more, is possible with ClassVR. Create Engaging Lessons for Your Students Virtual reality helps create fully immersive and engaging lessons for your students. Using virtual reality solutions, like ClassVR, in combination with your structured lesson plans helps encourage students of all ages to build their imagination. Learning through experience is one of the most powerful and effective ways to learn, the experience allows your students to visualise and understand even the most complex subjects and takes students to impossible places. Using ClassVR to Teach Humanities ClassVR provides everything you need to introduce virtual reality into the classroom. From hardware, software, curriculum-aligned activities and lessons plans, teachers can confidently use ClassVR to add value to every humanities lesson. Vist anywhere, at any period of time ClassVR includes hundreds of VR, AR and MR educational resources to support your geography and history lessons. Not only can you transport your students across the world, you can even go back in time. Explore every inch of the world, from looking at the beautiful scenery of Mount Kilimanjaro in a 360-degree photo, diving alongside the Great Barrier Reef, and analysing famous architecture like St. Basil’s Cathedral or the Eiffel Tower. Become a time traveler and visit various eras of time. Experience what it’s like to be in a World War One trench, witness the Great Fire of London, walk through the Berlin Wall or even visit Ancient Greece. Delve Deep into History… Read more »
- Avantis Launches First Educational Virtual Reality Theme ParkAvantis Launches First Educational Virtual Reality Theme Park Here at Avantis, we are always looking to create unique, fully immersive, and engaging ways for students to learn. Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of Avanti’s World, the first educational virtual reality theme park, free to all existing ClassVR users until June 30th 2021. The First Ever Educational Virtual Reality Theme Park Prior to remote learning, our ClassVR headsets were consistently being used by over a million students to deliver fully immersive and engaging lessons using virtual reality. However, as students continue to be in and out of the classroom, they aren’t able to access the headsets as they normally would, identifying a need for schools to be able to deliver this content remotely. To do this, we launched Avanti’s World; the world’s first virtual reality theme park, designed to deliver engaging VR lessons to any device with an internet connection. What is Avanti's World? Avanti’s World is a revolutionary way for students to explore hundreds of virtual reality educational experiences, all in one thrilling theme park. The first three lands are open to ClassVR users to explore, covering: Science – Super Science Land History – Trip Through Time Land Geography – Engaging Earth Land Each virtual land provides various zones and learning scenes for students to explore independently, as a group, or in a teacher-controlled environment through the ClassVR Portal. Every scene can also be explored in a web browser, through a ClassVR headset or even on a mobile… Read more »
- Enhance Learning with Virtual Reality this British Science Week 2021Enhance Learning with Virtual Reality this British Science Week 2021 Each year we dedicate a week to science. British Science Week 2021 focuses on “Innovating for the future” which encourages students to celebrate science and get creative and innovative when considering science concepts such as space, atoms and everything in between. Virtual Reality Lesson Ideas for British Science Week 2021 Many science concepts can be tricky to understand but virtual reality can help. With the use of virtual reality any science experience is possible. Students can fully immerse themselves in explorable scenes or 360-degree pictures or videos; it is the perfect way to get your students excited about science. Why not try some of these fun and exciting lessons during British Science Week 2021? 1. Visit Mars with the Perseverance Rover Transport all your students 300 million miles away to Mars with the Perseverance Rover, all from the safety of a ClassVR headset or web browser. Let your students explore the planet, get up close and personal with the rover and stir curiosity by asking questions related to the scene. This scene is exclusively available to everyone to access throughout March 2021. Sign-up here to get access and explore with your students. 2. Explore the Human Body & Visualise Molecules Inspect the brain, an eye or even a red blood cell right from your hand. From Biology to Chemistry, let your students experience things they would never imagine, question the human anatomy and understand how the body works. For ClassVR users, check out the Human Anatomy 3D & Chemistry 3D playlists in the ClassVR portal. 3. Create and Upload Your Own 3D Models An activity… Read more »
- Encourage Collaborative Learning in the Classroom with a Multiplayer VR ExperienceEncourage Collaborative Learning in the Classroom with a Multiplayer VR Experience 2020 saw one of the most dramatic changes to the way we teach in modern history. With countries all over the world following strict social isolation rules, students had to do much of their learning remotely. With no collaborative learning in the classroom and interactions with their fellow classmates, it is no surprise social isolation increased for many students. Not only has isolation impacted student well-being; research also shows remote learning can often have a detrimental effect on student engagement. The National Foundation for Educational Research (NFER) showed that – on average – less than half of the pupils (42%) engaged in remote learning and 90% of teachers believed that students were doing ‘less or much less work’ than they would usually expect. Deliver Collaborative Learning in the Classroom and Remotely with ClassVR One of the main challenges faced by teachers is a lack of engagement from students and a general lack of motivation. We are excited to introduce a ‘guided group sessions’ update that is available from the ClassVR Portal to help boost student engagement and motivation. Prior to COVID, ClassVR created a shared learning experience for students. Whether they were exploring 3D models in augmented reality, discussing 360-degree pictures and videos or even diving into 3D virtual reality worlds and explorable scenes in the classroom, this was all lost when schools closed their doors. This new feature means both students and teachers can connect and use any of the explorable scenes on the ClassVR Portal (or any of the exciting new scenes that are part of Avanti’s World), as a group, irrespective of location. Using advanced browser-enabled technology, that we call VRroom, these scenes are accessible from ClassVR headsets or any device with a web browser, perfect for remote learning. The ‘guided group sessions’ are the first-of-their kind to encourage students to explore a virtual reality scene together – the ideal… Read more »
360 / 3D Virtual Reality Content Creaton
Creating compelling educational content such as immersive travel videos and interactive virtual tours.
Augmented Reality Educational Content
360 / 3D Real-Time animated interactive virtual reality computer simulations and augmented reality holographic video and audio experiences.
Virtual Reality Mobile and Desktop Software
The development of state-of-the-art virtual reality experiences in mobile application and desktop application development. The merging of art and science.